Antitrust & Competition
The business environment in Uzbekistan has a number of specific features. In particular, this applies to the field of antitrust and competition law. Before conducting any legally significant actions, it is necessary to conduct an analysis of the compliance of such actions with the legislation of Uzbekistan in the field of antitrust and competition law. Indeed, non-compliance with the requirements of the legislation entails negative consequences in the activities of the enterprise.
Our law firm offers the following services:
- appealing the results of tenders for government procurement of goods and services;
- preparation of appeals to the Antimonopoly Committee on unfair competition;
representation of client’s interests in the process of consideration by Antimonopoly Committee of violations of competition law;
- preparation of projects in the field of competition and registration in the Antimonopoly Committee;
- preparation of legal opinions and advice on issues of competition and antitrust laws;
- structuring transactions and developing optimal schemes for implementing agreements to bring them in line with the requirements of competition law;
- development of the procedure for the implementation of recommendations given by Antimonopoly Committee and etc.