Banking & Finance
BSC provides legal services in banking and financial law to build a stable foundation for the activities of banks and the private sector. Our employees possess theoretical and practical skills in the field of banking, financial law, financial services. We can provide our legal assistance in the work of the bank with problem loans, assists in solving unusual situations and provide operational advice. We carry out our services in all areas of the financial services market: mergers and acquisitions in the financial sector, placement of securities, bond issuance, legal support of international and national credit transactions.
The scope of BSC services in banking and financial law can be implemented both in relation to banking and other financial institutions, and their clients – legal entities and individuals.
Our services in the field of banking&finance :
- advising private sector clients on a wide range of issues related to foreign lending and borrowing, project financing and the introduction of new banking instruments;
- resolving issues at the Central Bank of Uzbekistan, including registration and licensing of resident banks and obtaining the prior consent of the aforementioned body for mergers and acquisitions;
- representation of corporate clients in banks in the process of lending and financing projects;
- verification of external borrowing agreements for their compliance with the mandatory norms of the legislation of Uzbekistan, including taking into account the requirements of the Central Bank of Uzbekistan;
- registration of currency operations of capital flows at the Central Bank of Uzbekistan;
- advising on various legal issues related to project financing and international operations in foreign currency;
- consultation and support in the establishment of banks and other financial and credit organizations, etc.