Change of legal address: new procedure for registration in 2021.
In accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 763 No. 763 dated December 2, 2020, a new procedure for re-registration of business entities related to changes in their legal address comes into force from March 2, 2021.
Entrepreneurs in the course of their activities often face the need to change their legal address. What is the algorithm of actions when such a need arises? Let's figure it out.
What is the procedure for re-registration of the legal address of the business entities?
In person or online – via CPIPS (Common Portal of Interactive Public Services):
- contact the Public Services Center located in the district of the new location of your legal entity:
- submit a request for a change of legal address;
- pay the state fee;
- re-register legal entity by filling out an application for re-registration according to Appendices № 8 and Regulation 9 approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 66 dated February 9, 2017.
- Obtain a new certificate.
What has changed in 2021?
In connection with changes in the Regulation "On the procedure for state registration of business entities", approved by the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan № 66 dated February 9, 2017, namely, clause 40 is amended, according to which the basis for refusal to re-register a business entity associated with a change in the address of a legal entity now includes:
1) the presence of tax debts exceeding three hundred times the base calculated amount;
2) incomplete reflection of trade turnover in tax reporting;
3) incomplete reflection of the sales volume of imported goods in tax reporting;
4) non-submission of tax returns.
From March 2, 2021, the basis for re-registration of business entities associated with a change in legal address, however, those who allowed the above circumstances (non-fulfillment of tax obligations) is the electronic conclusion of the tax authority. If the tax authority issues a conclusion that the business entity has fulfilled its tax obligations without allowing the above violations, it is allowed to re-register.