Compliance System is one of the most effective mechanisms recognized by the international community in preventing and combating corruption. The Compliance System or Compliance Program is a system for countering threats and risk management that ensures compliance of an organization’s (company’s) activities with legal requirements, legal norms, rules, recommendations and standards governing the organization’s (company’s) activities, as well as the creation of mechanisms for analyzing, detecting and assessment of corruption and other risks.
The purpose of implementing the compliance system is to create effective mechanisms in the company for identifying and analyzing corruption-related areas of activity, assessing and managing legal risks in the event of corruption relations, comprehensive protection of the company from various legal, tax, economic, reputational, sanction and other threats.
Companies with compliance programs are safer and more desirable business partners. Thus, the implementation of the company’s compliance program contributes to the development of the enterprise. Our team is a member of the International Compliance Association (ICA). Our employees are certified lawyers and experts in the field of international arbitration, compliance, commercial law, corporate law .
We provide the following services:
- development and implementation of compliance programs (the Code of Corporate Ethics, the policy of accepting and giving gifts, the policy of reporting violations of ethical standards and other internal rules, policies governing conflict of interest);
- assessment of corruption risks and their prevention;
- creating a hotline and electronic mailbox on compliance, where messages and comments can also be sent anonymously;
- development and implementation of the policy of compliance control of counterparties and customers (Due Diligence);
- development and implementation of compliance control policies for handling complaints;
- holding seminars on compliance;
- development and dissemination among employees of practical
recommendations on preventing and resolving conflicts of interest,
taking into account the specifics of their activities;
- maintaining compliance management in your enterprise;
- advice on sanctions and export controls and etc.