Corporate law is a set of legal norms regulating the legal status, procedure of activity and establishment of business companies and partnerships.
However, despite the fact that there are positive conditions for business was made on the part of the state, business entities still have problems with the construction and conduct of competent business. Our team offers various scope of services including:
- consulting and assistance in choosing the optimal organizational and legal form of business;
- assistance in registration, reorganization, liquidation of legal entities, accreditation of representative offices of foreign companies and organizations, obtaining licenses, certificates and other permits in the manner prescribed by law;
- development and preparation of drafts of any corporate documents in accordance with the requirements of the legislation;
- development of corporate governance system and corporate documentation;
- consulting and legal support of corporate procedures, including the convening and holding of meetings of shareholders and participants of companies, change of the authorized capital and issue of securities, acquisition of shares and interests in legal entities, payment of dividends, resolution of corporate disputes;
- consulting and comprehensive legal support of liquidation and bankruptcy of legal entities and etc.